...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Tada, fwiw I think the share price turns around when investors can see what the financial/clinical go forward actually looks (not just vague statements about what it may look like).  The company is very undervalued when compared with most other companies with a BTD on a potential blockbuster drug.  The CoVid clinical trial will also help once it commences and obviously much more if it is successful.

I think it would also help tremendously if the company could get organized, start looking like an investable business and then attract a few credible analysts. I don't think the science risk has anything to do with lack of analysts, I'm invested in a few other biotechs with science that is just as risky and some not as far along as RVX and they have plenty of quality analyst coverage. The main difference is they are run by high quality biotech professionals who have plenty of very apparent, pertinent experience.  Their finances are also visibly on very solid ground. 

Lastly I agreed and still agree whole heartedly with Cityslicker when he said the quickest path to share price appreciation would be to replace the CEO. I doubt it will happen but now would be an ideal time for Don to just retain the Chairman's role and replace himself with someone with a lot more industry/financial experience and an obvious track record of biotech accomplishment. The share price is so low and the science so promising that a very accomplished person could be likely easily be attracted for Don's current compensation plus 1 million options priced at the current share price.  Getting a high quality industry professional would attract new investors to great science. 

Personally I think blaming current shareholders for the state of the share price is completely incorrect. RVX has been consistently dissappointing investors for 15-20 years, it will be no small feat to overcome this.  I do however really believe the science is in place to do its part but the rest of the organization must do its part as well, both to get current investors onside as well as to attract new ones.

JMO 

New Message
Please login to post a reply