...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I often read posts of our financial woes but that DM always manages to pull something off. I look at it as we barely keep afloat. By DM’s own set goals, he is a failure. When you can’t attain the goals you set yourself, that is failure. Probably, his biggest failure is not recognizing this himself. To explain how I see his success, I will use a golf analogy.

DM is constantly in greenside bunkers trying to scramble up and down for pars and unfortunately bogeys. If he could land on the green in regulation, he could be putting for birdies, maybe eagles and can you envision, even from the tee, the elusive albatross that we have been hoping for.

We are financing by giving away the company at way below its perceived value which is the definition of failure of management. A CEO’s job is to increase shareholder value. These are only illustrative numbers but if you sell a portion of a company worth $20 million for $5 million, you have reduced shareholder value. If this happens over and over, you greatly reduce shareholder value.

New Message
Please login to post a reply