...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Resverlogix’s Apabetalone Demonstrates a Medical First in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease

NBB you are telling me to give it a rest after two posts in how many weeks!?  Dude you give it a rest. As far as major shareholders being here you have a point but the better and more relevant point is where are they now?  Ya they never have made bad business decisions or investments. Nope they all have perfect track records. However thanks for bringing them up! Again where are they? Why not further funding coming from them? Company is on fumes and seems our Saudi friend has disappeared into the sands of time. Ya man I get your frustration as your reaction can only come from some upset and would assume RVX is part of it. Certainly is not my post that set you off but hope you get whatever settled but don't dare take it out on me. I am just as frustrated as many others and rightly so. I will air my grievances as I see fit all the while staying within the boundaries of this boards policies. As Narmac continues to repeat over and over....it's just pitiful....

CCD

New Message
Please login to post a reply