...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

fouremm - I agree.  I thought the presentation was better than some previous ones and that's because Sophy asked some pointed questions that Don seemed to answer in a more straightforward manner.

Nevertheless, I did get a sense that there was much in the way of putting the cart before the horse.  No phase 2 or 3 Covid trials conducted as yet although we're already all but selling vats filled with ABL based on some lab results, publications and the fact that some mice seem to like it.

Don is by nature an optimist, and while that is ok he tends to spin things in a way that don't always pan out the way investors expect.  So, he loses credibility and people get turned off.  He's also pretty much a one man show and these marketing efforts might be better served by having another person like Ewelina K., Kenneth L. or Dr. Sweeney share the stage virtually to add more perspective.

So yes, although there are reasons to be optimistic we haven't yet seen anybody with Covid actually walk into a hospital and walk out 48 hours later jumping in the air, clicking their heals and heading off to the pub. If that could actually happen narmac would end up being a very rich man, but if these trial don't pan out the way they hope then ABL will be just another one of hundreds of other failed attempts at combatting Covid......like eating yogurt.

New Message
Please login to post a reply