...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: So I was able to finally set up a one on one meeting with...

Thanks for your efforts KillerNut, can't say I'm suprised it didn't come together given management's sketchy record on just about everything. 

Hopefully this trial will get some traction at some point soon.  Given that Don has for 2 years been talking about commencement of dosing for "this short trial" being just around the corner I'm not holding my breath. Despite the challenging environment I find it hard to believe that competent, experienced management couldn't have achieved the execution of this trial by now. Eversana's involvement would seem to have the potential to counter the lack of quality, credible management at RVX but in any case the market seems to be saying to expect the stand still to continue. 

I find it almost unfathomable that a trial is not being discussed for China given the rapidly increasing caseloads in Shanghai and the shut downs in Shenzhen and Jilin. One would think that Hepalink/Ori Star would have enough influence to make something happen there. 

Sometimes it seems like management is just hanging onto the coat tails of the increasingly recognized science and just hoping something good happens.  The high quality covid advisory board is yet another signal of positive science yet it would seem the business operation has no pulse.  Due to the science I still believe this will pay off at some point, I just wonder how much poor management will diminish the the value of shareholders' investment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply