...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Lets stick to the science of ABL.  We are stockholders of a Canadian corporation; your loss is the difference between your purchase price and what you may receive at time of sell or bankruptcy.

Nothing else counts, RVX does not spin tax attributes to shareholders.  By law, it is a corporation.  We do not care what an acquiring corporation will do with RVX assets.  Right now, it is all about money.

We purchased RVX based on science and believed in the great one.  Well, I continue to believe in science.  The great one appears to keep a closed door. 

Discussing tax attributes of a corporation does not help this forum.  Boring, I should know, this is year 48 in the business.  We will know in 30 days if science prevails or we made a bad choice.

In liquidating RVX, look at the assets less liabilities.  What is the market value of the FDA BTD?  What is the potential of 30 other compounds using epigenetics?  Did the FDA get blindsided in granting a Breakthrough?  Look at all the years individuals, scientists, research laboratories and others have invested in ABL.  Was Monash Medical University study a waste of time? 

There continues to be great market potential for ABL.  Yes, only potential, maybe this C19 study will bring light to RVX. If you want out, go now or please just hold your tax comments!

One other comment, you completely disregard the value of our major shareholders.  I would assume their loss will be greater than all of ours.  Yes, a change in management may be needed to protect RVX shareholders.  We do not have that power, no comment needed here.

Please,  stay on the science side of RVX.  Your comments on the science is informative, interesting and stimulating. And it spurs HOPE!

Thank you, sidebar

New Message
Please login to post a reply