...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Interesting points jonzobot. I like the hopeful spin.

• jonzobot - There has to be something cooking in the kitchen.
  • 10-41 - This is reminding me a bit of that wonderful Israeli deal that RVX cut! (Medicin deal years ago).

I used to believe that something good was cooking in the kitchen but then I read 10-41's post and that deal along with all of the dliution, abuse of forward looking statements, the lack of accomplishment for 3 years and poorly worded press releases I really have my doubts that they have a plan. Don has used Eversana as one of the key focal points in his presentations ever since they signed the original deal. If he lost them it would be another huge failure for Don.

I've never seen any evidence of strategic bench strength in the management team regarding business plans. I don't believe that Don could strategize his way out of a wet paper bag.

There are many positive elements at RVX such as the ability to attract the quality of scientists on the Covid steering committee. But again this is on the science side. Why does this not have value? Given BTD and all of the other strengths of RVX published science it should be extremely easy to raise $20 million for BoM2. Why  the problems?

I do agree with what has been pointed out by others. It appears the Eversana is not going to suffer fools. They are in business to make money and this finding by koo tells me that they won't tolerate underperformers or at least they will make sure they get paid no matter what.

As you said, time will tell. It's been 11 years for me.

I sure hope you are right.

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply