...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

jonsobot, I have no qualms with whatever contractual arrangement there is between RVX and Eversana. However, I am having a very difficult time wrapping my head around Aversana's ~ US $10 Mil+ billings. As I see it Eversana's value to Resverlogix would only be counted upon if Resverlogix is truly going it alone concerning COVID-19 post-FDA approvals.

The June 3 2022 partnership announcement stated the following: 

“We believe in apabetalone’s potential to save the lives of patients still facing the tragic impact of COVID-19 and its numerous growing variants as well as the millions of patients facing multiple diseases that have the potential to be treated by this much-needed therapy,” said Jim Lang, Chief Executive Officer of EVERSANA. “Our COMPLETE end-to-end commercialization engine is mobilized and ready to move swiftly in anticipation of authorizations and approvals.” (bolding added)

As in the bolding, Eversana is ready to move swiftly in anticipation and approvals. Does this not indicate that approvals would be referring to FDA approvals of the Open-Label COVID-19 clinical study. And that is when Eversana will get working on what to do concerning the commercialization of ABL? 

To date, we have no FDA approvals for the subject matter, but only expenses of US $10 MIL+. As I see it, something is amiss. And now with the expanded partnership with Aversana to include CV and PAH indications I see that massive billing will continue unless management put up the necessary guidelines when we don't even have any assurance that funding is guaranteed for both CORAL, a Phase 3 High-risk  COVID-19 Outpatient Study and the BOM2. Let's not end up with no funding and a huge bill from Eversana.

Koo

New Message
Please login to post a reply