...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

narmac wrote - ",they dont learn and they dont care,,,its all about their inactivity and how much it fattens their positions as time wonders on"

I recall vividly when Don held the press conference to announce the failure of BoM. He was completely non-plussed, as if to say, oh well, it's biotech so we just carry on raising money. This struck me profoundly. It has stuck in my head because when I saw this I said to myself "This guy does not care about winning. For him it is a perpetual game of personal cash flow with NO sense of urgency in getting a critically important drug into the hands of patients."

The complete failure to achieve financing over the past 3 years underscores the lack of urgency and drive.

I've mused on the Zenith board that ZCC seems more like Zenith University with everything lulling along and everyone being well paid and good science being achieved slowly.

It's a bit ridiculous to say, but from a humanitarian POV it would be nice to have a BP step in and get the job done.

I've done enough whining. As we see from the AGM proxy nothing will change accept a slight tightening of control by a few, with Hepa and ORI increasing slightly in their voting power.

I'm hoping for a big, positive announcement regarding funding and/or a partnership pre AGM... odds of this are extremely low IMO.

I wonder why, if Don has really had discussions with numerous BPs, that he would not talk openly about the discussions in terms of an overview. Nothing confidential...just stuff like general reactions, what more BP is requiring before they make a move on RVX and ZCC. I would think a competent CEO would share information honestly in order to build shareholder confidence. With Don it's always "there are lots of negotiations going on but we can't shre that info yet". Makes me very suspicious. How often can you cry wolf?

GLTA      :)

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply