...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Jul 27, 2022 08:27AM
Jul 27, 2022 09:57AM
Jul 27, 2022 11:02AM
Jul 27, 2022 09:32PM
Jul 31, 2022 08:17PM

Speaking of the FDA meeting, does anyone know the date? If it is in August, it must be set right? Why the cloak of secrecy? Or did I miss the date being disclosed?

I am glad this meeting is approaching, a chance for a little moreĀ  clarity I guess on something or other? But, I don't really "get" this meeting anyway? Is it to finalize concepts for Coral and/or BoM2, and prepare for launch someday? Does it even matter if we have no funds to even do the studies? Or, perhaps, settling some study details with the FDA and establishing.confirming a clear path to market upon success, could help attract funds even if more scarce these days?

So, the LIV tour in pro golf is offering golfers $50-100m (per player) for washed ups, has beens, and never were's, to join their your, you don't even have to win or perform well. There is soooo much ridiculous cash available from fat cats around the world to waste like this, but I guess it represents an ROI eventually. But we can't get similar cash for similar or greater ROI, for something so close to marker pending good looking studies successes for something that could change medical care and perhaps the world in positive ways.

Still long and strong (and fristrated)

New Message
Please login to post a reply