...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Koo ... true and encouraging. But it's like a horse better putting down a $2 win on a long shot that actually has a "chance" (science/safety), when you have that kind of money. Phil Mickelson, Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley had no problem dropping millions of dollars on games of skill and chance.

But yes, it is still encouraging that the big fish haven't pulled out, and that there are new fish nibbling at the hook and investing also. Need one of these big fish to pony up $60m, because it is a drop in the bucket for some, with a HUGE potential payoff given the science and safety and upcoming studies.

Maybe the upcoming FDA meeting will create some additional enthusiasm with some clarity on some things?? ... sure hope so, need to get this thing moving again. I'm getting older and so are the patents, with other companies chasing epigenetics also.

Let's goooooooo ...... just announcements of funding and CORAL & BoM2 start dates could be a real shot in the arm, maybe even enough for some of us to get out "whole" or even make a few bucks, if that's what some of us want, at this point.

Personally, I would love to get to the point where I can scrape just enough chips to get my original investment (plus some?) off the table, and ride out the studies with a sizable amount of RVX stock remaining. I have strong positive thoughts and feelings about these studies especially BoM2, should they come to fruition. So I am still long and strong, but I would still like to get some chips back with a little ROI as well. I have price points in mind where I will progressively liquidate, until I get to the hold "come hell or high water" riding out the studies ... just my personal thoughts and strategy. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply