...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Dr Wong retires, wishing the best.  My problem, retirement was the day of announcement.  Does that seem a little odd?  Does to me! 

Generally, "key position" employee turnovers are scheduled in advance.  Both the amouncement and retirement on the same day. Is there a problem at the top?  This is very strange.

We talk about BoM2, will never happen, no funds available!  Find a partner to fund BoM2, great, more dilution.  Partner should just say I will buy all stock, full control.  This is not a poker table where one can play a bluff.  BP can see Resverlogix is stressed to the limit.  No funds, no value in stock.  Only has one product that might return an investment.  Our Product, Stalemate.  We lose.  Am I a little soured, yes.  Please excuse.

We do have an FDA BTD.  Only big value now is with approval.  What is the likely hood of getting approval from FDA with no funds?  Yes, you are correct!  The great one told us BoM2 would be completed in 2025, correct?

Not sure what happened to the scheduled FDA meeting.  I must have missed the cancelation message.  What was the reason?

Still believing in the science, Apabetalone, RVX-208 will have a place in the future.  Just hope both the Company and I are there to see it.  sidebar

New Message
Please login to post a reply