...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

"At this stage of the game I wouldn't expect much from the major shareholders."

You got that right!

Right out of the latest MD&A:

"There is no certainty that insiders will make further investments in the Company.

In recent years, we have often raised additional capital to fund repayment of indebtedness and operating activities through private placements of equity and debt securities to insiders of the Company. However, there is no certainty that insiders will continue to make further investments in the Company or that any further investments will be sufficient to fund the Company's existing obligations or ongoing research and development activities. In addition, there are restrictions relating to the amount that insiders may invest in the Company pursuant to stock exchange policies and applicable securities laws, without the Company obtaining the prior approval of shareholders. There is no certainty that all necessary approvals could be obtained to enable insiders to make further investments in the Company or that the Company will be able to obtain such approvals in a timely manner."

However, I don't know why further investments from insiders would require shareholders' approval. I don't believe that was required before. Unless of course, the ownership crosses 50% + 1.

Koo

New Message
Please login to post a reply