...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: As our management team has previously stated, we are pursuing multiple financing/partnershi... opportunities to advance apabetalone's clinical develop..

As our management team has previously stated, we are pursuing multiple financing/partnershi... opportunities to advance apabetalone's clinical develop..

posted on Nov 16, 2022 07:21PM

"Hi xxxxx,

I know it has been a quiet period in terms of news, but unfortunately I do not have any updates for you at this time. As our management team has previously stated, we are pursuing multiple financing/partnership opportunities to advance apabetalone's clinical development. I am sure you can understand that these type of discussions have a number of moving pieces, and may take some time to complete.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Chris"

" I am sure you can understand that these type of discussions have a number of moving pieces, and may take some time to complete."

hopefully they have something in place just need a little more time to iron out a few things...

Prob are in a blackout period if the above is in motion which one would sure hope imo!

New Message
Please login to post a reply