...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Buck wrote - hopefully I am still around to enjoy it, or at least my grand kids are thankful and think I was smart (someday) haha.

I've had the same thoughts. I've parked my RVX shares in my TFSA and have them willed to my son and daughter. It's my idea of a lottery ticket gift. I still believe strongly that the science will prove itself eventually.

There is always the tendancy for humans to telescope (shrink) time horizons. Managements are notorious for this. It may be a long time before the next round of funding significant enough for a properly powered BoM2 to happen (and be non-dilutive ... hahaha). And then there will be 3 to 5 years for the trial to be completed.

On the "non-dilutive funding" idea what struck me when that was pointed out is that perhaps Don is taking lessons from the Dr Lakhotia team at ZCC. Dr Lakhotia and his team have been very successful in developing relationships with numerous BPs and health/cancer institutes that are helping fund numerous trials. The ZCC team has been remarkably more successful than the RVX team in getting trials into action.

A couple of things could boost the share price before a trial completion in my opinion.

1. The BOD could hire a high profile CEO with a proven biotech track record. I'm sure this would have an immediate significant positive impact on SP because it would establish trust and hope. Based on the debenture extension it appeaars that Hepa and ORI are happy having Don take all of the key executive positions. I would have thought that ORI would have higher standards.
  2. An announcement on non-dilutuve trail funding with a suitable partner could occur. This should boost the SP at least briefly.
  3. A well designed, well powered trial might yield early results (long shot).

IMO it is going to be a very long wait again. I got in RVX at $7 and my current blended cost is $0.24. I don't think I'll ever make a dollar but I'm staying because the science will win.

Happy Easter to all. The chat next Easter will probably be the same.    :)

Cheers

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply