...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: ​So what's our ceo's next move/plan? ​one thought ...

Fuzz ... well, if nothing else, at least we will see a presentation and hear some words. Not expecting much more than optimistic forward looking statements, but I will still be interested in taking in that information for "content & tone" ... unfortunately, we are mostly in a position of trying to pick up "clues" rather than fully trusting presenations and statements, from past history. I would hope to hear some disrection and reasonable timelines for goals, rather than listening to a dancing bear just trying to get through this meeting.

Realistically, a handful of investors make up roughly 70% and they are going to get different information behind the scenes than we do. So far, they seem to be hanging in there - maybe some of them just simply because they just can't get out at this point (Eastern?) - but others (i.e. Hepa) still seem to be cooperating and collaborating. That's a good thing, I guess.

So, while I certainly don't "expect" BIG news or anything other than "we are working the plan and are very optimistic about financing or partnerships" ... I am still very interested in hearing and seeing whatever they put out for investor consumption ... for clues and crumbs, if nothing else. 

You can usually tell if there is genuine excitement and confidence (choices of words, tone, etc), as well, about some things. Even though that hasn't been the reality in the past. We'll see, hoping for something that provides a spark and some real enthusiasm, rather than the stalling and status quo.

New Message
Please login to post a reply