...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

You've been saying "exciting times ahead" for several years now along with Tada defending this groups actions for just as long. Even tho all we have accomplished is new 52 week lows in all that time & you have the gull to say myself & possibly others need therapy??

My question for you two or anyone is are you able to do anything other than deflect from the real problem/concerns with the this ceo & bod?

what's your time frame on this breakout/"exciting times ahead" you've been blurting this out for years now? Makes you look & sound more like a mini me don.You, like don say good/positive things but neither one of you has produced anything called "truth" How people like yourself can call anyone out for being negative/frustrated is absurd. Dons doing a better job at reinforcing my sentiments , not so much with yours - more facts to chew on.

Tell me what we're/I'm missing?? If its real & makes good sense, I'll seek therapy. Right now im having trouble understanding what your putting forward. Believe me I want/need to receive your understanding of this situation.

like you I believe both rv & zen will be fine - so far only one share holder has been "fine" ,you know,the one that's been fine this entire 20 year journey. 

don't be mad , just give me your understanding of what's going on without the nonsense please. Chime in as well Tada & others - what the heck am I not getting/missing?

ps - I will not post again until after the zen agm. Look forward to your thoughts as we move forward.

glta 

New Message
Please login to post a reply