...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

I feel about the same.  

Realistic hope is for $3 bucks  in a buyout; i've averaged down enough for that to get a  5 x payout at least, though was  hopeful for 20X  before the near-miss BETONMACE.

Wild hope is $10 bucks for the feeling of "hitting the retirement lottery"

Fearful that the team cant get it over any wire :/

Meanwhile, there are so many rando studies being conducted that show what epigenetics and spcifically RVX-208 can mediate/ameliorate; here's another:

Selective BET inhibitor RVX‐208 ameliorates periodontal inflammation and bone loss - Sun - Journal of Clinical Periodontology - Wiley Online Library

Reminds me of years ago when I was reading about TNF-a blocker therapy that scientists were working on for RA, hoping I would be taking that one day... 10 years on Humira now and happy about it... hope springs eternal here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply