...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

As far as $300-500 million seeming light? ... yeah maybe, but there is a LOT of magic in the ZCC retained 8% royalty after selling 4% ...

Think about this .... based on a low end revenues projection of $1,000,000,000 (just $1 billion) annually:

$1b x .08 = $80,000,000 annually back to ZCC

Patent Life, not sure but assuming 20 years? ... $80,000,000 x 20 years = $1,600,000,000 ($1.6b)

So, it would be roughly a $2b deal to ZCC over the life of the patent.

Maybe they lose a few bucks, maybe they could have gotten $3-5b for it if they sweated it all out over more new P3 studies and expenses.

Or, they could put together a deal that could net them $2b now, for just one drug in the factory, with the risk all going to someone else? ... plus operationl and study funding now, for the other drugs in the star factory ... that will be sold for a lot more down the road?

The question of selling the Zen drug now for $300-500m, and retaining such a potentially "lush" royalty "if" things do work out (and in BETTER "BP" HANDS I might add) sounds great to me in the bigger picture, with all that is good & bad that has been going on.

Sounds like a brilliant option to me actually. But I am heavy on RVX and light on Zenith, to be fair, but I think it could be good for both potentially, given the risks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply