...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: I wonder if nincompoop(s) is too strong a word to describe this group?

So many lies?
Maybe it makes some people more confrontable  calling them forward looking statements?
Remember the Pharma that Don told us about that was going to put up the cash for BOM 2 but Donny said he could do it cheaper & quicker? That trial would be close to wrapping up about now.
Remember the money that Donny told us was  “imminent” coming from the Saudi’s? That was years ago as well. Remember the cheap & quick Covid trials Donny told us about - well they only managed to recruited one person in the middle to end of a pandemic & screwed up Brazil , wonder what happen to all the product they had shipped there? Expired by now I imagine? Remember how he told us how wonderful Eversana would be in helping us , how many employees & expertise they would bring to the table making it sound like their help would be more or less free with Eversana making money on the back end only to find out we owe them 10 million + & we only recurited one patient? A fella could go on & on about all the lies/forward looking statements. Please add more , I'd like to see the full list.

The only one that’s ever been true is the one Tada mentioned - something like  “we’re broke & need money” All time low after 20 years - from just under $5 dollars to now, 6 penny’s in the last five years.
Again, I wonder if nincompoop(s) is too strong a word describe this group?Ya , I wasn't going to post about this pathetic team until news but a couple posters flaired my fever up again ......

back to waiting .....

New Message
Please login to post a reply