...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

His talk of having "patience" & what he called "abuse"

Actually sent him a couple , this is the last one:

"Hi Chris ,
I need to address your talking of patience. Don told us almost five years that a Pharma offered/deal to do BOM2 - Don told us he could do it quicker & cheaper - this trial would almost have been completed by now yet Don hasn’t even started. What good did being patient & believing him do for me/shareholder’s?

Don also told us Saudi Money was “imminent” about 3 years ago. Has patience helped there?Still crickets.

My point is , I believe you & Don have to be more understanding of shareholder flare ups. His above statements along with 90% plus of his forward looking statements have never come true. Maybe he should humble himself & address shareholders in a truthful & honest manner as to avoid any verbal abuse etc. Who in their right mind would not come unglued given the above? 

I believe the comapny/Don needs to look in the mirror & be honest about his contribution to what you call  “abuse” .My comments are not personal towards you , they’re just a reflection of what we all have endured.

Have a great weekend.
Regards,
xxxx"

I believe everyone here who is not satisfied with this CEO & BOD owes it too themselves to send e-mails explaining your frustrations & give a couple examples- there many to choose from. IMO they need to hear from us - I belive it's a better record & more effective than just this board.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply