...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

The only thing holding up any kind of progress with RVX is financing which is in everyone's interest, current management included.  The paper by Qatar University at the very least puts somewhat of a spotlight on ABL in Qatar and that could.......and I say 'could' with a small 'c'......translate into a potential source of funding from that country.  I spent 13 years there and know for a fact that cardiovascular disease amongst the local populace is significant.  Also, $80M is peanuts to them.  So, if you can get yourself to believe (to any degree) that management is in discussions with several parties as to financing then it wouldn't surprise me that one of those parties is based in Qatar.

If ABL has as much potential as all the research, papers, post trial analysis, etc. suggest then obtaining financing to fund BoM2 shouldn't really be that hard.  Is that all on management?  Maybe.  But it could also be due to the nature of the drug itself.....too good to be true type of thing.  Alternatively it is the perceived failure of BoM.  Sometimes you only get one kick at the can with a so-called wonder drug and all you're left with is wondering why it didn't work.

New Message
Please login to post a reply