...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Hepa Links up close to the max 10% in early trading

Yeah the Hepa / Ori relationship as a voting "block" has always intrigued me, epscially given their different yet collaborative interests. We'll know soon, but if Hepa/Ori really still believe in this ABL opportunity, and RVX can't/won't come up ith the $6m(+), then it seems a no-brainer for Hepa to convert. Don't have the numbers, but that alone should give Hepa/Ori a combined control block? - and if not, it would seem potentially inevitable at that point.

And with so much capital tied up in RVX between them, so many shares, and so much potential upside, I would expect that "leadership" block to actually do something with the science rather than sit on their hands for another 5-10 years. Hepa had already committed up to 50% of BoM2 under certain conditions, IIRC? I also wonder what type of cooperation with China's health & financial departments/ministries those two could muster and achieve as a controlling block? Or Hepa by itself, if in control?

Hepa looks like it is doing big volume today. Not sure what that means though. Being OTC pink sheet, just hope we have good solid protections as shareholders, if decision making does go across the Pacific to China. 

Guess we will know more soon - all sorts of speculative angles, and an over-thinker (like me) can go crazy imagining and chess boarding the possibilities lol

New Message
Please login to post a reply