...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

This Draft Checklist for management thread is a working draft of a shareholders checklist to mangagement. Please if you contribute to editing this above list, please just reply to the previous message, copy and paste the entire text of the previous version into your reply and also bold, underline or italicize your changes so that changes can be better tracked. Here is a link to my post from this morning with some additional resources to consider in edits and here is SanFran's original Checklist for Management post in its entirety. For starters, here is SanFran's 6 points that he started in his original Checklist for Management post.

1. Negotiate continuation terms on the Dart/City loan. This is "Job 1."

2. Give us an overview of the long range plan (for both companies). I think they have a very good plan (Star Factories...). Problem is, that I'm the only one communicating it. Isn't that their job???

3. Review IP coverage for us. New patents. Patent life. For both companies. We know that the term of the patents for 208 appears limited. Thus, we need to learn more about other patents. Don used to cover this topic in more detail... time for him to revisit that.

4. Update us in a detailed fashion about HepaLink. What are their activities? When will the all-important revenue spigot be turned on? Do they have skin in the game? Are they paying for the Taiwan sites for BonM?

5. Give us more detail on the backup molecules for each company - and how and when they will be moved forward into the clinic. I say molecules, not molecule, as there is no need for any "Star Factory" to stop at only one backup molecule.

6. Orphan Indications: Right now, we feel as though we have been left hanging on this issue. What's happening with this? Which ones are going to be moved forward and when?

7. Make the AGM into a "shareholder summit", by webcasting the AGM, giving shareholders (both in Calgary and on the Webcast) ample time to ask questions and preparing more than a cursory presentation that mirrors everything we've seen before and repeatedly

New Message
Please login to post a reply