Flagship Iron Ore and Nickel Projects in World Class Mining District of Timmins Ontario

Rogue Resources Inc. is well positioned to discover and capitalize on world class gold, silver, copper, nickel, zinc, platinum and palladium deposits in North America.

Free

Hi whaler, and others,

Thank you for enlightening me on a very strange and confusing issue. I am new here, but It is evident that the people on board , are aware of, and almost immune, to the constant selling. I will certainly agree with you that the healthy percentage of shares contributed to the daily volume, have the capping effect that you mentioned. Let us be realistic and honest by stating that selling almost 7 million shares into the market in seven months, is why the share price is where it is. Can you imagine where it would be otherwise?

I am not entirely convinced that Mr Hughes is financing the Company, as you have proposed, as they have recently tendered a flow through and Non flow through financing. Is that not adequate? Perhaps operations do require both?

I guess I am a bit of a skeptic when I am confronted with this kind of illogical behavior. There is a very loyal following on the Eve of the most critical and defining moment of this companys history. A news release that could change peoples lives permanantly for the better, all while the president is selling! That is the definition of unwavering and undeniable trust!

Now I confuse myself, Logically, I should be running for the hills, but also logically, while viewing the diagrams on the website, one has to consider the probability, that the mineralization continues from the discovery zone, down to the anomaly at depth.

This is not easy! Hold em, or fold em?

New Message
Please login to post a reply