Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Hi Traps...welcome....

SH has a place and is great for those who want to banter back and forth with often meaningless posts.  BTW, is BB Clobber still there?  I didn't notice him last few times I checked in.

Good question on Timmins - I don't have an answer on it.  I have some guesses....

1.  There must have been an opportunity that came up that was hard to say "no" to.   If the price was right, and they had the means to do it, it could be alright.

2.  I wonder if making the acquisition brought some connections, benefits that haven't been publicly discussed - maybe access to a different group of professionals to complement what we have? 

3.  Establishing a presence in the Timmins area broadens the base of the company and could add more credibility in the Ontario and international  investment community.  That would be a plus, IMO. 

Those a just a few of my thoughts....I'm sure there are others who could add more and I hope that they will.

NLion 

New Message
Please login to post a reply