Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

mas

posted on Apr 30, 2008 08:39AM

5624 oz sold, they only missed there target by 10%....
Oppps i mean they only hit 10% of there target....
Yeah i know we are all frustrated, this should be the time to get dump everything and moving on to more promissing stocks but dont forget the 43-101 that will be comming out shortly since its due in negative 3 months... which means it should be out in sometime between now and the next 10 years.
But once they can prove they can find more, like 3 million oz, and that they cant mine anything as they have done so well at proving, perhaps our best bet is for a major to take them out. Ive been against this but seeing how they cant make any money, they should stick to the discovery business and let a takeover at 3$ a share sometime in the next 2 years. Thats now what im hoping for. If they could mine, successfully, what a joke, but if they could i could see this up to 10$ in 5 years. But like that will ever happen.

Jeff - Still waiting for SGR to bring me fortune. I stilll have hope even though my comments sound depressing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply