Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Nov 10, 2009 12:11PM

Nov 10, 2009 12:12PM
Nov 10, 2009 02:09PM

Who cares where WTM is, unless you own a whack of their stock!?

Confidence in SAN may be waning (a gross understatement if this board is an indicator!) for all the obvious reasons, all seemingliy pointing to a failure of management performance, but the bondholders (Major SH's in SAN's case) ultimatly hold the reins! As SH's we can only guess where they will take us. (that's where the manipulation comes in!) We're at their beck and call (re SP) as is Dale and the Board!

Dale has always been a market trader, knows the game intimately, and several years ago mentioned he was "high" on LSG. (Not LSD!) Good on him if he made an extra $Mill or two with his profits on SAN! His patience with SAN's SP is no doubt running a bit thin as well, but IMHO, his hands have been tied for some time.

For the entire existance of SAN (From the day I shared lunch with Dale and Hugh in Vancouver and Dale estimated that Bissett would yield 10MM ozs after all was said and done!) and before, I've been on Doug Casey's side visa vis the upward mobiliy of gold share prices (Going back at least 5 years) and how they will continue to rise throughoput this gold bull. (Jimmy Rogers believes we're about 8-9 years into a 17 to 20 year bull) Over that time (Since our luncheon in Van) I've consolodated my entire investment portfolio in SAN with a few small short term diversions, one of which was WTM. (Unfortunately I'm now out!)

My decion to consolidate in SAN was based on my expierience during the last major gold bull and Doug Casey's utterances at several gold shows.

The decision has been the most profitable of my life and while Doug and Dale were influential, and my limited expierience in the 70's was a factor convincing me to buy and keep buying, unadulterated hor$e$hit luck contributed a least 90%!l (Where would we now be without the new discoveries of the past year! (It's so scary I don't even think about it!)

Infinite patience yield immediate results!

RUF

Nov 10, 2009 03:50PM
Nov 10, 2009 03:59PM
Nov 10, 2009 04:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply