Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

...i have been around since 05 and over on they other board prior 07 the same topics were discussed, like if San has so much why is the share so cheap. I guess my way of thinking was to try and tell the board from my expierences the way i see it as i can draw from different conduitts . San has out performed from a exploration view but was quick on the draw to announce production. I guess in hind sight we now see that we as longs were all right in our way of thinking as SAN HAS SHOWEN THE BIG BOYS SHE HAS THE GOODS.I guess some may see a trading pattern and hence i thought Winkin, Blinkin and Nod was a good punch line to start as they have bought so much gold AND KNOW HOW TO HOLD IT. I see from a mining perspective Sans game plan is one of draw from the low hanging fruit ( hinge zones ) and i totally agree. I see these hinges over large areas, but with lack of Geologist we will have to wait for the drill shack to be tackeld but don't give up hope as San is bigger than the share price says. I have quoted a $ 8.00 share price for San and San could defend this price with proof from the lab..I see the gold running as a liquid pass the boundary lines and our JV joining into this excitment as we could surpass the Timmins boys... THE GAME IS ON....Long On The Greens Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply