Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Hey Lunch Show some leadership and explain yourself.You got everybody in a frenzy

My proprietory 'leadership' trading software has indicated a move is coming in the next few hours of trading as the bottom trendline is about to converge with the top trend line. The best comparison I can make is the 1.40 consolidation as far as my indicators go. Sentiment is rising while the wedge is falling. The consolidation, as explained last week is either a flag or a wedge, one is bullish, one is bearish or they are both bul$hit. Up or down, take your pick but if you use my analysis for anything more than comical relief, there's something wrong with this picture.

I can't post a link because you have to be a paid subscriber to see the annotations but here is a snapshot.

The red dotted line is flag, blue wedge. Bottom is 3.28. Top indicator is rsi and it has gradually wedged up against 50. Over 50 is bullish.

Second indicator is rate of change with my own parameters, it is almost at a point. In the past when things come to a point, a move is imminent.

3rd is BB width. Every other time the width has been this narrow, the sp moves significantly.

Below the hourly chart is volume. There is a signifcant volume increase since the symmetrical triangle failed. I'd post the chart in detail but you'll just have to take my word for it.

All indicators show volitillity is clearly out of this stock. Maybe that's why Credit Suisse is running the box on the buy side again. Other than the sucker move in the first half hour of trading today, this set up is about to end.

If I was the CEO, I would release the 43101 in about 6 hours.

I can't give away all my secrets because Ned will use them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply