Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free
Re: GATA ~ talks of letter writers advocating physical, no shares... in response to Re: GATA ~ talks of letter writers advocating physical, no shares... by DONTCRYFORME posted on Feb 14, 10 01:40PM I don't dis-agree, but the decision by the "individual" to keep their funds managed by organizations, is a conscious decision made by "You and Me". Remember! No one looks after your assets better than you. They should rank next to family and health in importance, especially with how todays society is structured. And to knowingly accept that these "fund mangers" are in control, is, in my mind, a cop-out. Most people seem to show no interest in how to look after their assets, and so defer to so-called experts. These experts have learned, first and foremost, to look after themselves first, even at the expense of their clients. Look in the mirror! If you see someone who can control, but does not take the time, you deserve what you get, but don't complain. As my father used to say, "If you are looking for sympathy, it appears between Sh*t and Syphilis in the dictionary". Sorry for being succinct, but I am quite passionate when I see people deferring to others instead of taking control themselves. It is what got us into this godawful mess in the first place. Good Luck to all! My question is where did his father's colloquilism originate? I'm sure I heard it in pre-school! RUF PS: He's no doubt on the right track!
New Message
Please login to post a reply