Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

..personally, ..i think poster"s here are much more informed on how San "s daily operations are progressing. Analyst, not all, but some are just Bay ST. pumper:s setting targets and receiving bonusses when reached. I have not read anything new in regards to whatwe have been disscussing here. San, and just my opinion , well add more high grade ore from the bulk sample area and blend in with the 30,000 tons sitting at the mill. I see at this point the stock pile has increase by 10.000 tns at the mill meaning development and production ore is being mined faster then the Mill can process the ore. I would think San through her on site lab could blend 10 grms average and show a nice increase this Qtr.I recall from the conference call, mention of the flowtation cells operational in third qtr so considering the start up of these cells metallurgicaly the right blending ajustments well take 2 months to stabalize. I see the first QTR of 2012 being San"s kick off and likly take out offers. Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply