Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

To reflect this, we are revising our model to include a larger mineable resource of 2.6mm oz (1.6mm oz previously) at a lower grade of 7.4 g/t (9.2 g/t previously). With this and other minor changes, our corporate NAV5% increases to $2.69/share (from $1.94) and our target price to $4/share (from $3). We maintain our BUY recommendation........................... IF I CAN BE SO BOLD HERE, as this statement should be clarified as i see it anyway. On a 43-101 drilling first proves up resources and through more drilling ( infill ) get moved upto indicated and then meassured resources. These resources are not reservers and hence this statment of 2,6 million minable resourece is only a opinion . TD, my opinion, is speculating that all resources well become reservers ( mineable ) on the next 43-101 as indicated and some measured...........PS, in regards to RMX, alot of there millions of oz are in the resource category and not reserver hence the share price drop as a feasibility study proves up the net phase...without prejudice. Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply