Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Really? This is pure unadultrated rubbish and gobbledygook. There maybe many reasons to think the system is unfair but i hardly think the solution is for children to renounce their names drop out of school and educate themselves by doing google searches.If the absurdity of this is not lost on you then may I suggest googling William Golding's novel Lord of the Flies as a good place to see how children left alone without any frame work to guide them degenerated into a kind of atavistic mayhem. However dissatisfied one is with the system and the bogeymen you think are behind it all , it is by far more preferable to anything these profane , simplistic and confused - (by mixing ideas from mein kampf and the new testament into some twisted new age philosophy of living in the ultimate truth)- videos are trying to put forward.I mean , really? Don't let yourself get lost in the deepest dark bowels of the internet where people say things like " this shit is THE shit" and it's the only thing they said that makes any sense.

Also has nothing to do with SGR

New Message
Please login to post a reply