Welcome to the San Gold HUB on AGORACOM

San Gold Corporation - one of Canada's most exciting new exploration companies and gold producers.

Free

Cats PP

posted on Jun 17, 2008 08:59PM

NLion..i guess the first closing went ahead as not all money was in on time to meet the dead line and the late funds went into a second closeing.Those that got in on time will have a month jump if needed to sell shares.Myself ,i have been purchasing shares besides the PP because of the four month hold as when things settle down ( law ) at any time the share price will get back to old highs in the blink of an eye.Remember the cat only has 50 + miL SHARES OUT and i understand they are tightly held.Dejardines out of Montreal has been on the buy side for some big volume and i don't know the connection and Dundee also a big buyer is just greedy like the rest of us.The cat and marum have created a good opportunity at low prices for the small investor like myself to get in on the game that the big boys play and after observing what they have done to little San i want revenge for her.I set up Four joint accounts with my family and hold enough shares in all to try and foil the big boys games of manipulation. Listen up pin stripes the game is on and remember a Chicken is only a Bird.Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply