Welcome to the SearchGold Hub on AGORACOM

Searchgold is dedicated to creating wealth by discovering and mining the earth's resources in an efficient and environmentally responsible manner

Free

Not quiet

posted on Oct 30, 2007 07:07AM

I am in since 09/2003 and till now i made no money. I have accumulated and accumulated and now i'm really tired to wait and wait. Every day i hope and every day is a disappointing day, each time that there is a build up, the day after the killers destroy it, this is disheartening. I don't kow why they need almost 8 weeks to become results and the other ones a few weeks or days...

Look at VMS,CAJ,SAZ,.... probably next week someone will release news and if RSG also release news our stock will be lost in the mass as each time that RSG release news..If they continue like this they will never reach the goal. This is lazy to wait for something that never comes........

After tomorrow this is november and each year i think this is for this year but this year never comes..................and the only thing i have to do is every year the same : WAIT AND WAIT................

New Message
Please login to post a reply