Welcome to the SearchGold Hub on AGORACOM

Searchgold is dedicated to creating wealth by discovering and mining the earth's resources in an efficient and environmentally responsible manner

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Potential...O/T

posted on Nov 13, 2007 12:52PM

The main reason I'm in PLE, RSG and others is to make money now and in the future.

It's also good to diversify.

If you hit one big one you could be set for life.

I've heard this before but Adam Hamilton released an Editorial a few days ago...in it he describes the possible upside to the PM Bull market. that we are now in.

"Most investors today have no idea how tiny the gold-stock sector really is, despite its phenomenal gains. As of October 31st, the total market capitalization of all the elite gold stocks in the HUI was just $142b! On this same day, the company Google alone had a market cap of $217b while the entire S&P 500 weighed in at $14,004b(14 Trillion). So if mainstream investors start chasing gold stocks with real capital, this tiny sector should just explode higher. It could make our bull-market gains to this point seem modest."

Adam Hamilton , Link

New Message
Please login to post a reply