Welcome To The Seprotech Systems HUB On AGORACOM

Water and wastewater treatment solutions

Free
Message: Mr. Justin Connidis Resigns, Board Appoints Mr. Jordan Grant as Chairman

Mr. Justin Connidis Resigns, Board Appoints Mr. Jordan Grant as Chairman

posted on Apr 14, 2009 06:04AM
April 14, 2009
Seprotech Chairman, Mr. Justin Connidis Resigns, Board Appoints Mr. Jordan Grant as Chairman
OTTAWA, CANADA--(Marketwire - April 14, 2009) - Seprotech Systems Incorporated (TSX VENTURE:SET) ("Seprotech") announces the resignation of its Chairman, Mr. Justin Connidis. Mr. Connidis has been Chairman of the Company since 14 September 2004. The Board of Directors of The Company has appointed Mr. Jordan Grant as Chairman. Mr. Grant and his companies constitute the largest shareholdings of Seprotech.

"We thank Mr. Connidis for his very hard work for Seprotech since his appointment on 14 September 2004", said Martin J. Hauschild, President & CEO of Seprotech, "Justin has made a number of major contributions towards building Seprotech and we look forward to him continuing to be involved as a shareholder."

"I would like to thank the dedicated staff at Seprotech, the Management Team, and the Board of Directors for having had the opportunity to serve the Company," said Mr. Connidis. "There currently are significant demands upon my time and I cannot give Seprotech the time that I would wish and therefore have decided to resign. However, I intend to continue to be interested in Seprotech as a shareholder."

Seprotech is a provider and operator of pre-engineered water and wastewater treatment plants to the land development, resource sector and military market place, including CrystalBlue(TM) membrane-based water recycling systems and the ROTORDISK(R) wastewater treatment systems.
New Message
Please login to post a reply