Free

shares

posted on Apr 17, 2010 08:13AM

Look at all the exploration companies.They are all drifting-even many that have large ore bodies.As to David not building the company you are way off the mark.When nobody could raise money or who would want to a 0.10 cents he started putting a package together in Guyana that attracted Mulgravian which is going to fund alot of the projects and SMH still gets to fund Marudi.All above the current price.So who thinks the price is going to stay the same? Next untill the paper chase is done I don't expect the share price to go up.This in it's self is not an easy process thanks to our Sec. Commission's[they are Government therefore do not move above a snails pace. As to you people trying to cause a rebellion ,good luck; you don't even know what the company is and trying to do because you talk to each other and not the company. David will be in Van. next week call the office, he is more than happy to talk to shareholders.But of course untill you talk to him he does not know who you are!!!

New concept. Called communicate with the people who can give you the answers. By the way the people that own the most shares would vote for David.I know he has my vote. He was one of the few P.Geo's that I trist to run a company;most should just stay on the Science side.Same as No MBA'S or LAWYER"s.My father was a Trustee in Bankruptcy and said let these guys run a company and they will end up being my client.It's fault I'm in MINING I started in '75 at Dickinson-now GOLDCORP.so now you know what kind of person you are talking to.

New Message
Please login to post a reply