Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Funny how this company cannot even get a routine deferred News Release out on time. That release today should have come out on the heals of the Sedar Early Warning Report, but nooooo not this company. I guess companies beginning in "S" are special.

James there will be no "new" news on this company as there is none. What we might see is a few news releases talking about historical information on Sardine Hill and the like but you will not see anything that will make you get all warm and fuzzy and feeling like this company is going ahead and doing something.

That money from the exercise of the warrants in my opinion and putting figures to paper is probably 60% spent already leaving maybe $300,000 in the till. They need at least $1 Million Hard Cash to complete the split and have a cushion complete with working budgets.

But have a good week-end.

May 31, 2010 05:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply