Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I was inside the entrance of the Sinker Tunnel and it is a 10' x 10' tunnel which does not require any more work to get equipment into it. It is 2000'-3000 feet below the WEM summit. As I understand it was abandoned after the early miners encountered water seeping from the mines above it. However I am sure it will take some improvements to properly light and ventilate it. Also the water problem will need to be handled. With modern pumps I am confident that the seepage can be handled. That should allow access to the mines above.

These are definitely areas that the early miners could not access and I am sure that there is some very heavy mineralization in those old mines above. I think it is a great idea that the company has to widen the Sinker Tunnel and install a mill in it. That would allow year round production. Also they won't need to be concerned with extremely bad roads to get the concentrates to market.

There are also adits to the Belle Peck and Poorman mines and from what I saw they are both accesible.

I apprciate your inquiry LongSFMI and I am sure that once this gets into production we will not be disappointed./

New Message
Please login to post a reply