Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I decided to join the discussion

posted on Oct 22, 2009 12:23AM

I have been an invester in SFMI for almost 2 years now, and for most of that time had to put up w/bashers from another board. i wasn't very inteested in joining until I felt comfortable that you were really here for the good of the shareholders.

My crew, for those who have been keeping count, is long about 1M shares. I am commited to SFMI, and have a relationship w/IR. My history in startups comes from TRLG. If any of you are familiar with the story, it was full of intregue and naked shorts, and mucho bashers.

I purchased TRLG shares around $1 and they are now $27 and change. I only say this to give you my creds on story stocks.

Now my message. To all who are interested in seeing this stock has a chance. I have recently directed my broker to issue a Cert for the majority of my shares. This will take them out of street name and therefore less likely that they will be in the short pool. I say less likely du to the info recently posted on counterfieting. Antoher step we can take is to direct brokers to place account in a "do not lend status.' Small protection from the sharks, but better than nothing. BTW the cost of Certs varies from broker to broker and account type. My account status at TDAmertrade is Apex and there is no cost to me for the Cert.

I already have plans to be in Vegas in early Dec. so hopefully, I will get to meet some of you should we have a reason to celebrate by then.

Igalop

New Message
Please login to post a reply