Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Hi again,

The bottleneck was discussed by various people, and I can give no specifics as to the exact situation except to say that this "bottleneck" was not really because of any equipment problem, but more trying to figure out how to process the ore at the highest efficiency. As they develop the process, volume will increase to the level they have designed. I don't know how long this will take, but it didn't come across as a very serious long term problem.

As for RK, I was very interested in observing him and Pierre together. They seem to be polar opposites in personality and approach. RK is very talkative, outgoing, can't really keep secrets, wants everybody to know what he knows. Pierre seems very self disciplined, careful with word choice, very "close to the vest" with information. Doesn't seem to want to withhold info, but knows there are appropriate times to release it. It was almost funny watching them interact at the formal meetings. Rich was doing so well being just like Pierre, but they still tried together to get as much info out during the meeting as possible and acted as good buffers to each other. Then you get Rich off to himself and it is like he can't contain himself. At the GHDC dinner that had about 10 of us at one table, Rich would provide info that was very optimistic that would never be stated at the meeting. He just cannot contain his enthusiasm.

Rich is not careful with word choice, but I saw him as honest and wanting to provide as much info as possible, and he probably made assumptions about a PR coming out before the meeting that was a natural assumption, but by the time that possibility came before the BOD and attorney, it was not forthcoming. He was probably surprised, but that is how public corporations have to function. He may not even remember that he told people about a PR being forcoming. This business about funds provided w/proceeds from tailings vs funds provided from borrowing against the ore generated from the "unprocessed ore", this is what you get from someone like Rich. The concept is basically the same, but it is a very important difference to financial people, but not to someone like Rich. I don't think he said to mislead, just to answer a question asked.

I see Rich as a very valuable asset to the company, and it wouldn't have existed without him. He and Pierre seem to like each other, work well together, and if we investors want to ride this company to success, I believe this is what we need to accept as how it is going to be.

This is all based on my observations and I could of course be way off base. But for me I'm content with the situation and the people. Just need to understand how things work and evaluate info accordingly.

Thanks, Calfarmer

New Message
Please login to post a reply