Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

The emphasis is all on wanting more progress, more details, more facts, more professional employees hired, more mill output, more......

It drives me crazy. Every single day I see new tiny, explorer JPMs with a few NRs, maybe an old shell renamed, an old property, maybe low/suspect historic grades in long abandoned mining areas, unheard of management of two or three,...some with a few virtually unknown names, an address in Vancouver or elsewhere, a desk and phone number....maybe a website, a PR firm pumping their new play, maybe grab samlples or surface trench samples, maybe near successful deposits, maybe in a very unsafe geopolitical area, a float anywhere from 20 million to 100 million or more, nothng but huge brin rates and stock dilution ahead of them

Then we have the next level up that have one or two drill holes of low grade near surface gold about .05 to 2 gms/ton; or a few drill intercepts of "high grade" gold say, 4gm/ton to 8 gm/ton narrow vein 2 inches across to 12 inches at depth; maybe even some that have drilled down the throat of a vein to present what looks like spectacular results; ....and have over 100 million shares out...with many of the above mentioned attributes.

And guess what. These suckers are trading anywhere form 20 cents to $1.50 or more!!!

So then I come back and look at SFMI with over 90 news releases, credible high grade historic documentation with high tonnage estimates from accredited gelogists of 19 million tons or more in-ground, a modern mill in production, cash flow, a three year story of amazing progress and a unique business model, above ground ore piles of estimated 800,000 tons at anywhere from 6gms/to to 60 plus grams/ton equivalent gold...and on and on.

If anyone saw these above facts without knowing the name of the project, never mind that it is in one of the most prolific silver mining camps in the world with a history of some of the richest silver grades in the world...in comparison to the above market knowns..what kind of price estimate do you think they would guesstimate for the shares of such a promising JPM?

For those wanting "guarantees" (no risk) which is imossible anyway, SFMI ranks higher tha most given the above parameters.

And here it is at 20 cents and people want more information? Seems to me the suppressors of the project are doing a masterful job of managing expectations into the sub basement, beneath the new 6 month wonders out there.

It is all very distasteful.

New Message
Please login to post a reply