Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Nov 17, 2011 12:15PM

calfarmer...

Excellent summation of the trip and thanks for the kind acknowledgement.

I hope more people plan on going next year especially if you have stock in both companies. I plan on attending the GHDC and SFMI shareholder meetings next year and skipping the tour of the Sinker Tunnel. GOLD FEVER gave me all the info I needed to know.

I have talked to a few people ..some believe GHDC is more valuable than SFMI and vice a versa.

I have a few shares in both and in my humble opinion..GHDC doesn't go unless SFMI goes.

I asked PQ about a buyout. Do you want to sell off one entity and hold the other ( GHDC )?

His reply...I am a businessman..make me an offer. And if you were buying SFMI, wouldn't you want to buy out GHDC too?

I didn't get around to asking PQ at what price would you sell because how do you really know until the finalization of the core drilling from within the Sinker Tunnel and surface drilling. I bet there is over 100 billlion dollars inside WEM at the price of gold and silver today.

PQ on the PR's..... He has to keep his lips sealed because there is no 43 101 and the SEC is watching.

Take the PRs for what they are worth and don't read between the lines.

This is how I see it....

Nov 18, 2011 10:38PM
Nov 19, 2011 12:15AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply