Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

Brothers,

Speculation is running rampant, and emotions are running high. As a usually silent reader of the column, I would like to point out a couple of my thoughts.

1. One Sided - I believe that most everyone on 'this' board is on the same side. In fighting between ourselves is counter-intuitive and counter-productive. I would rather have the "crickets" of no posts then sift through the flame notes. It makes us look bad to the other silent readers (i.e. RK, PQ, etc)

2. Agendas - A person with an agenda that runs against the flow of the board will get nowhere with the board. Like a stone in a river, at best the river goes around and keeps going. At worst, the stone gets worn down to nothing. So, for those that are responding to the baiting or producing incindiary comments, let the posts go and they will burn themselves out.

3. News - I don't believe we have had any 'real' news on the meeting at the mine. A lot of speculation but nothing official. What happened to RK? Has anyone contacted him recently? Garick, you seem to be able to finesse blood from the stone.

4. Patience - This is running in very thin supply as the excitement levels have been (artificially?) raised. I am watching the pps and until we see real movement with real news, there is nothing to get upset or angry about. We all here for the end game, I have not lost a penny on this stock because I am not selling. Would I be happier if the stock was above .10? Would my friends and family be happier and not think I am an idiot?

Sure. But the gold is in the WEM. It's why we are here, to watch and learn. Been here for years (didn't join until I felt I had something to say), will be here until BOUTS sings to sell.

Just my perspective,

EvanG1615

New Message
Please login to post a reply