Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free
Message: SFMI at .024 and wrapping brain around 3.75-325.00 oz/t

It is really remarkable to me the change in perspective that is taking place on this board. Just two weeks ago, and over a very long period of time, the attitude of many, if not most on this board was really in the dumps. When is this company and stock going to ever show what might really be in this mountain? Then we get this rather vague PR last week and we begin to speculate what this could really mean and we begin to get pretty excited. (Me too.) There must be others excited, either about what we heard last week, or about what someone(s) knows and real buying is beginning. Price is moving up. To me, very little has changed from what I already knew (although I don't ever remember hearing the 325 oz/ton number before), but somehow something is changing. If this much change can take place with as little as we heard last week, I begin to think, how much could change if we heard a very substantive PR based on very solid information. I really don't know how many people know about this company, but I think of the 5000 plus or minus current stockholders, friends of PP and the other guy, the name slips my memory, PQ's family's circle of acquaintances, etc. Up till now none of these has shown any real interest in buying new shares at higher prices. But now this seems to be changing. How long will this last? It depends on what comes next from the company. Any price increase so far is probably generated from a very small base of already aware buyers. This could change quickly to a larger base.

The bottom line to me is this thing has the potential of moving very quickly and irrationally up. The people who are buying now, I believe, are very rational. If the info that came out last week is subtantiated with the methods now required, or shipments of dore begin to be reported with real numbers and dollars attached, if solid numbers come out with the flotation method, and/or the cyanide leach system gets final approval, if solid outside financing or internal cash flow financing is confirmed, or if actuctual drilling, either on the mountain or in the Sinker Tunnel is confirmed, then buyers of this stock will become even more excited and perhaps less rational. The stock price will become less and less based on a financial analysis, and more and more on "I want in" thinking.

This scenario is exactly why I bought into this three years ago and expected it to have already taken place. I don't know for sure if it is actually occuring now or not. I hope so. But regardless, I'm not selling anything and I'd buy if I could, but for now I'm just sitting and watching the very interesting day, week, month, and rest of the year take place. We live in a very exciting time, and we here on this board are part of the "insiders" of this company, even though we have felt like outsiders trying to get a glimpse of what has been going on inside.

All the above is just the imprression I have. It is free and that is about all it is worth.

Thanks, Calfarmer

New Message
Please login to post a reply