Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

A respected lecturer once said that the single determining factor that makes a person succeed or fail in life is their attitude.

I see that happening here, BJ has attitude because his friend has possibly been mistreated, also he feels let down by PQ - hence his attitude is a bit different than before.

A lot of posters have attitude because they feel that SFMI has let them down - it has become personal to them

Then there are people like me who see a rose where others see thorns, see the negative but want to focus on the positive, we are long on the stock and then take it personal when others express their frustration and negative attitude and start to bash a bit.

So I guess we should not take it personal ? people will vent and express opinions, some are obvious haters and should be ignored but some are just hurting and need to get over it and move on, others are trying to stay positive and dont like the negative ?

This is my two cents for what its worth - there are a lot of good people here and I enjoy the lively discussions, hope it continues with a good attitude !

New Message
Please login to post a reply