Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

It has to be NEW JERSEY MINING they have a 360 ton per day flotation mill and concentrate leach plant. here are a few things i did not mention of what PQ said. One is that he has not sold any silver falcon mining share ever. two, hold on Bouts, that he GUARANTEES that goldland would be a $1.00 a share stock in 6 months he said that to every one at the meeting, said that this was a silver falcon meeting and not a goldland meeting so he could say it. So today i got some dry powder and bought 50,000 shares,36,000 at $ .0194 and 14,000 at $ .0195 there was only 365,000 available at the time, but only 36,000 at .0194 had to raise the bid a little to get the rest. Even with a reverse split you will make 80 cents a share if that pans out. Like calfarmer said only play with money you can afford to lose. I have been fortunate enough to be able to retire early, because of buying gold,silver and mining shares, when every one else said it was foolish. Some times you have to throw the dice or you will never go forward.....cowboy

New Message
Please login to post a reply