Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

one time i thought so to, but when you look at it, its no diffrent than silver falcon. Same pattern, nothing has changed, the same song and dance. Bull sheet up on bull sheet. they make sure they get paid even when the company is broke. yeah this company wont see the light ever, sorry. You said the same thing about silver falcon over and over every time it went down. If you bought every time you said you did, you have lost your ass big time on both of them. I would hate to be in your shoes, wait a min. i am in your shoes, but not as bad. And what happened to the share holders meeting. Looks like that will never happen. Funny how they have never botherd to tell us how things are really going on with ether company, what a joke and the jokes on us. I cant see how you can see it any other way. If they thought that ether company had a real chance, they would yelled it from the highest moutain and put it on there web page. Nothing they have ever said come true . I hope one day they regrete what they have done. And one day they will pay the price, we can only hope.......cowboy

New Message
Please login to post a reply